How to care for a new and fresh tattoo? Tattoos are beautiful jewelry that gives you personality and allow you to express yourself freely. However, you should remember that they require proper care. Otherwise, instead of decorating your body, you may get the opposite effect. This is why you need to take care of both fresh tattoos and those that you already have. Also, if you want to know more about tattoos, their origin, and care, you can use the books on the torrent site the piratebay proxy. Here you can download the most interesting books about tattoos and use them anytime and anywhere, even without access to the Internet.
Memo on tattoo care
Each self-respecting professional will supply the client after the procedure with recommendations on how to take care of the tattoo himself. The instruction can be given in the oral or printed form, in it the following principles are disclosed step by step:
- Aseptics, the basics of hygiene necessary to prevent infection;
- Tips on the choice of ointments, the frequency of procedures;
- Restrictions of diet, careful attention to alcohol;
- Clothing, heat regimen, and restrictions on exposure to the sun.
Care for the tattoo after the application, as a rule, begins still in the master’s office.
He treats the ointment and bandages (wraps the film) and just made drawing, after which the client gets dressed and goes home.
At home, the tattoo care must be resumed after 5-6 hours. It is recommended to remove the foil and wash off the blood with warm, clean water, possibly with antibacterial hypoallergenic soap or gel.
It is forbidden to rub the tattoo and treat it with myrmicine (chlorhexidine): the first will lead to microtrauma, infection, and deterioration of the pattern. The second will dry out the skin and impede healing.
The skin should be dried with a paper towel.
After drying, a thin layer of one of the means is suggested to lubricate the skin:
- Bepanthen (healing cream);
- D-Panthenol (an ointment for burns and injuries);
- Baneocin (if you are not allergic to it).
Unpleasant moments of fresh tattoos: it must be experienced
Everyone knows that the healing of a tattoo is accompanied by unpleasant phenomena: itching and crust formation. Proper tattoo care – not only timely cleaning and treatment. It is also serious self-control.
- Tearing with nails, combing, and rubbing the tattoo is strictly forbidden;
- Crusts must not be ripped off: this is fraught with the appearance of rough scars that will spoil the image and negate the skill of the artist. In addition, fresh wounds can get bacteria, and then the inflammatory process will begin.
Full care of the tattoo after its application lasts from 10 days up to two weeks. During this period, the crusts disappear, as well as white scales (scabs), which are often formed in their place. Swelling and redness should also come to naught, and the contours of the patterns become smooth to the touch. This is where you can fully assess the quality of the tattoo.
- Hot drinks increase blood circulation, which can affect the clarity and brightness of the ink;
- Alcohol consumption reduces the body’s resistance, and immunity falls. As a result, healing is much slower.
If there is still a good reason to celebrate, the wise advice is to drink spirits. Beer, for example, promotes the appearance of unpleasant swelling on the tattooed areas.
There are also recommendations for the diet: it is advised to eat more fresh vegetables and seafood, as well as anything rich in vitamin E. This substance will promote healing in creams and ointments, but also in the form of food that does not hurt.